Adventures in Africa



bugs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There was just a huge cockroach in here. Big Big Big. It was quite the process to get him out of my place - but I think I did pretty good all things considered. Ew. I know this is old hand to people who live in New York or even some parts of Toronto/Montreal - but this guy was big. My first reaction (after a small yelp) was to take his photo - but he was too fast. Darnit. He was a pretty red colour. I released him outside thanks to a glass and a postcard (sorry Ashley) that were dragged across the floor. Unfortunately for my neighbours the glass fell outside and made a huge noise (it is after midnight) although it didn't break. The cockroach made a run for it hopefully to tell his friends not to come to this place because I am crazy or something. Trying to take photos of him through the glass - blinding him with my flash before dragging him across the floor only to release him. Insect cruelty.


1 Responses to “bugs”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Him? Aterere...there are also female roaches, yup. Have you already seen the small ones?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3