Adventures in Africa



Minti Melody Doorbell


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Minti Melody Doorbell, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

Did I mention that my doorbell plays a song (quite loudly) every time it is rung? Each time it is a different song. Baa Baa Blacksheep. Row, Row, Row Your Boat. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star. All the hits! It is possibly the most annoying thing I have ever experienced.


2 Responses to “Minti Melody Doorbell”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I couldn't stop laughing when I read about your doorbell! I know how annoying it must be for you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is so awesome. I was giggling about this as well. All the hits, ha.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3