Adventures in Africa



Alien Mountain Climber


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mountain Climbing Alien??

I got my visa extended - and I have now achieved alien status!! I can't wait to get my card. So I'm good to stay here until January, after that, I'll have to extend again - or just leave East Africa for a while.

Tonight - I went to the Mountain Club of Kenya - it's a hiking/climbing club. Every Tuesday they meet up for drinks and a little meeting (but mostly drinks) and let people know about upcoming events. This weekend I think I am going to go for the beginner's climb - it's mountain climbing for beginners. The people are really nice - actually mostly expats but there are a few locals. It seems pretty fun. At the end of the month they are trying to plan a Mount Kenya hike! Hopefully it works out - that would be an interesting adventure!


0 Responses to “Alien Mountain Climber”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3