Adventures in Africa



Well, it is cold here.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Me and the Queen, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

And no, I am not in London - despite the photo posted to confuse you - I just put that up to let you all know that I am finally caught up in uploading my photos. Check them out by clicking on the photo.

I am home in Sault Ste Marie visiting my parents. It is snowing here. They closed the highway for a few hours today the snow was so bad. What a warm welcome!

The reason I haven't posted in a few days is because the most exciting thing I have done is go to the dentist. NO CAVITIES!

Sometimes when I am home visiting my family I find that I get really lazy and it is difficult for me to get anything done. Even thinking about working on my resume or something is akin to running in water. Suddenly I am unable to act at anything more than a snail's pace. Everything distracts me and I am powerless to resist.

I want to have 2 job applications out by tomorrow. Wish me luck.


0 Responses to “Well, it is cold here.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3