Adventures in Africa



Things to do


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



1) Find a new blog. Think of a new handle. Deadline: 2 weeks

2) Find an apartment. I have 4 viewings tomorrow. All from craigslist.com or viewit.ca. Wonderful thing this internet. Would be even more wonderful if I am able to find a decent place in one day. Deadline: Sunday

3) Find a job. This is the toughy. I hope to have some interviews and good leads by Easter if not before. Deadline: May 1st?? (cross your fingers!)

4) Sign up for night courses at University. Deadline: Friday

That should keep me busy for a while.

The weather has been so great here. Sunny and warm and I didn't even have to suffer through winter for more than a couple of days. I feel like I have somehow cheated the system.

Today I told Karen that her driving was as bad as a matatu driver. I was exaggerating but was happy that she got the reference. That's why it is nice to have had friends visit me. It saves a bit of the explaining.

Today I was walking back to my uncle and aunt's house and was waiting to cross the street at a stop sign and a woman in a car approached first and waved to let me cross just as I waved to let her go first. This went on for a few seconds before I just gave up and crossed the street. Sometimes people being courteous makes things less efficient. But I guess I am just not used to it being done that way.

By the way, the spell checker for blogger doesn't recognize the word blog. It suggests that I use the word 'bloc' or 'blouse' instead. Silly blogger.


1 Responses to “Things to do”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ...first the beach hair photo and now the driving slam! Are we even friends? It's okay. You can make fun of me. I can take it!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3