Adventures in Africa



That's a bit better


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It never fails, I complain about the weather on the blog and it improves. It has been a little sunny, blue skies and warmer pretty much ever since I posted on Wednesday. Yesterday was gorgeous and I had a great time strolling around Cambridge. It is a lovely city! And a nice University!

The night before we were front row for Who's Afriad of Virginia Woolf? and were being practically spit on by Kathleen Turner and her manly voice. It was good. I went to Harrod's today and then to the National Portait Gallery and will probably see the British Museum after lunch. Tomorrow is Camden Market and the Opera. Keeping busy is good. I am already forgetting that I used to wear flip flops every day.

I am invisible here. No one notices me or yells at me ("mzungu!") or asks me if I want a taxi or to book a safari.


1 Responses to “That's a bit better”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hah! That last bit made me laugh.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3