Adventures in Africa



Landed


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am back. In Canada. Ok, and I take back what I said in the last post, I am excited to be here. I was so happy to see the first glimpses of land and snow and trees... a small tear even came to my eye...

And it is so warm here. 11 degrees. And sunny! Take that LONDON!

Aunt Deb came to pick me up at the airport (with my 10000 tons of luggage) and now am basking in the amazement of high speed internet and cable tv, unlimited refills on drinks at restaurants, a pie made for my return and claims that I look taller. Somehow I grew in Kenya apparently! On the ride back to their place I thought I saw hippos in the frozen pond beside the highway. Jet lag? Craziness? A bit of both?


1 Responses to “Landed”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    welcome back!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3