Adventures in Africa



I am officially retired as of today!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have decided that working is not for me and after today, my last day of work, I will be officially retired. I am hoping to find a nice community in which to settle, play shuffleboard and watch gameshows.

Quite happy actually about it being my last day of work. I have finished everything up as of Monday and so have been rather bored these past few days. It will be nice to finish on a Thursday as I don't leave for the coast (Watamu) until Friday evening so I will have time to get little things done like buy more gifts and upload the rest of my photos to flickr (FINALLY!).

This week has been great with seeing everyone and going out for "one last dinner" at all my favourite places. But it is also depressing and sometimes I don't even want to go out and see my friends because it just makes me feel sad because I have to say goodbye to more people each day. Monday will not be fun.


0 Responses to “I am officially retired as of today!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3