Adventures in Africa



Finally..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Looks so surreal, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

I uploaded most of the rest of my photos to flickr. Check them out. This one is one of my favourites - it is in Sossuflei, Namibia. Such a crazy landscape.

Today I am off work and it is WONDERFUL! This morning I got a paper and had a leisurely breakfast at Dorman's (local coffee bar). Poor suckers who are at work!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


3 Responses to “Finally..”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are you kidding me? Is that real? Looks like a painting. Wow.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what is your new alias going to be when you are no longer Kat in Kenya?

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Dude, your composition is excellent!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3