Adventures in Africa



Rear Window


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Interesting things happen to the unemployed:

- yesterday I got free Baskin Robbin's ice cream and didn't have to wait in line for long because I went when everyone else was in work!

- this morning my closet exploded. Ok, didn't explode but the bar fell out of the wall. The repair man who is in the house renovating the other bedrooms said he would fix it but never came back. I guess I will have to sleep on top of all the clothes and hangers on my bed.

- my pen fell out of my mouth into the depths of the gas oven. Turns out you can access under the elements from going in from the back of the oven. You learn something new every day.

- if you apply for enough jobs you will start to dream about it. One dream had me getting a job I didn't apply for. The other dream had me calling a company to see why they didn't hire me.

- there is a slightly batty woman living next door who sometimes walks up to the window in the backdoor of her garage and stands there yelling at her reflection until her daughter comes out and tells her "That is enough mama!"


4 Responses to “Rear Window”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    "slightly batty"? Sounds like full blown dementia. Although that hasn't stopped a few people working in my place of employ. Maybe you're taking the wrong approach in your job hunting. I'm always suspicious of people who look too normal.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you've already got a job. on an incredibly exciting signage committee.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Bye, Kat. Thanks for the trip to all those exotic locales...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3