Adventures in Africa



Free Falling


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




AHHHHHhhh (from 10000 feet), originally uploaded by Kattaka.

Some things I realized I forgot to mention in the last post...

Our first days in Namibia in Sossuflei (I think that is how you spell it) which is in the Kalahari Desert, we experienced a sand storm. It was amazing but quite annoying as we had to put our tents up in it and everything was covered in sand. Then the next day there was a downpour of rain and everything flooded. There was rivers where there used to be roads. Our tents nearly all got washed away. The weather in Namibia changes every 5 seconds it seems. All very extreme. It is amazing.


2 Responses to “Free Falling”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Kat,

    Glad to hear that you're having a blast in Namibia. I'm back in Canada now but if your tour passes through Windhoek I highly recommend heading to Joe's Beerhouse for a meal featuring excessive amounts of meat and beer. I hope you have a great time on the rest of your trip.

    -Brendan

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your skydiving picture is FABULOUS! That's definitely the shot to sent to the crazy online Sault newspaper. You look like a superhero. Wait you are a superhero!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3