Adventures in Africa



Did you hear me scream?? Part 2


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



(Read the next post called "Did you hear me scream??" FIRST - blogger is not allowing me to put such a long post)

I had so much fun that I did it again TODAY! Oh no - I think I am addicted. This time I got a discount, but also we did more tricks. For example, we did 3 somersaults when we tumbled out of the plane. Then we did some tricks while freefalling, like spinning & going sideways. Once the shoot was up we did more spins and also things like where you stop falling for a second and so you get that feeling in your stomach where you are falling. We did that on a cloud so it was like we were standing on it and then we basically fell right through it. Sorry this is so scattered but I just came back from the second jump and I am still on a high! SO MUCH FUN.

I like Namibia. South Africa is amazing but it was too modern and commercialized for me. Although Swakopmund is pretty commercial as well. There is a KFC here too. I don't know why that bothers me so much but it really does. Especially when you are driving through districts of slums and shack housing and then you see a mini mall and a KFC just a few minutes drive away.

The desert is nice. I went Quad-biking today. It is like on a 4-wheeler bike thing? Like in Napoleon Dynamite what his grandma was doing when she got hurt? We did that over the dunes. It was great! One of the Korean guys flipped his bike but he said it was fun.

I will update again once I am in Victoria Falls. In about 2 weeks I think?

By the way, I heard about the election. You understand now why I am jumping out of planes??


1 Responses to “Did you hear me scream?? Part 2”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi =) U nice girl =) My english very bad, i from russia. Well sry =\ but ur blog is good i like him... u good people, u be leave forever with ur mind...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3