Adventures in Africa



Jo'burg


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I made it to South Africa. I am in the airport in Johannesburg waiting for my flight to Cape Town. Things seem very modern here - there is even a KFC (first sign of western fast-food in 6 months). There are also a lot more white people here. It is strange. It also seems quite expensive (although just staying in the airport is a bad way to gage it). But the internet is FAST!

I am happy to say that once my bags were delivered to Lauren's place, my stress disappeared. There are some "baggage" analogies/puns that I could make here but I got up at 4am this morning so I don't think I'm quite up for it.

Yesterday we spent the afternoon gnawing on nyama choma (Desmond's suggestion was that they add seasoning to the meat) and pretty much just making it an early night.


0 Responses to “Jo'burg”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3