Adventures in Africa



Murphy's Law


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Why is it that when you are planning on staying out late on a work night - the boss asks you to come in early the next day?? I offered to stay later tonight to get it done but she wanted to go home. I hate it when I am the only non-morning person. Tonight the usual 4 and some Canadian girls who work at the UN are going for dinner and then for drinks as Darryl is heading back next week (and this weekend we will be at the Masaai Mara).

This week has been a bit slow for exciting news. Monday and Tuesday we had our annual staff meetings. We also managed to land a new project in conjunction with a Dutch NGO. Good news for us. More funding means more fun. That is what I always say anyway...

The weather is beautiful here. So warm and sunny - finally. I haven' t worn my fleece in 3 days!!


0 Responses to “Murphy's Law”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3