Adventures in Africa



I told you it existed!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I told you it existed!!, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

Home of the hotdog! I mentioned this strange sign after my first safari and now I have photographic proof that it exists!!

Tonight is the monthly gathering at the Canadian Consulate (a huge fancy place with tennis courts and a pool) for a wine tasting and social event. Sounds good to me! Hopefully I can also meet some new friends to fill in the gap most recently caused by Darryl leaving yesterday. Tim is pretty much on the road for the next few weeks and then is gone too - I think some replacement friends are in order!


0 Responses to “I told you it existed!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3