Adventures in Africa



Cheetah


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Cheetah, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

Just got back from a 3-day weekend safari at Masaai Mara National Park. The wildebeest migration was happening and we saw so many animals. It was an absolutely incredible experience. I have about 50 photos to upload - here's just one for now. We managed to stumble upon this cheetah, thanks to our helpful guide, and got so close to her. She checked us out for a bit and then casually walked around us, rolled on the ground and then walked directly past us to go nap under a tree. I'm pretty tired and need to get up early for work tomorrow so I'll post more when I get more time. It was a great weekend.


0 Responses to “Cheetah”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3