Adventures in Africa



June - self portrait


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




June - self portrait, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

This is my friend June (5), whose dad works in my office. They live in the house attached to the office with Junes mom and her sister Lynn (3, who is terrified of me). June doesnt speak any English, nor can I talk to her in Swahili but she still comes and visits me at my desk once in a while and writes out the alphabet and numbers and stuff. We draw... So today I had my camera at work and showed her how to use it and that she can take photos and see them right away. She was very excited about this. Eventually I showed her how to take photos (difficult with the language barrier) but this was one of the photos she took. She's such a cute kid. Maybe I'll make a photographer out of her!!


0 Responses to “June - self portrait”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3