Adventures in Africa



Work shmurk...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My return to work was a bit irritating. For starters the office manager (who I get the feeling doesn't like me) claims to have never known I was going away for a month (despite the fact that I wrote down my vacation dates for her before I left) and went on and on about how worried she was that I was dead somewhere having not heard from me in a month. Funny she thought I was dead but didn't think to call or email me or even just ask the director or my co-workers if they knew where I was. Whatever. Another co-worker greeted me with “Did you bring us presents?”. 2 others told me that I looked like I had gained weight. The rest were OK and seemed genuinely glad to see me back. I guess 4 out of 8 isn't bad.

Otherwise things haven't changed much. Some of the street vendors asked me where I was. I thought that was funny that they missed me! My taxi drivers also said they were glad to have me back. Aww!


0 Responses to “Work shmurk...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3