Adventures in Africa



Zanzibar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It is quite lovely here. I am enjoying Stone Town - wandering the streets, drinking fresh fruit juice and getting even darker than I was. The people are pretty laid back here. You have to be - it is too hot to get excited about anything. That makes harassment less of a problem. You just stroll down the streets at a leisurly pace and watch the world go by. I went swimming 4 times today (and I want to go again). This place is amazing and I recommend that you all check it out.

Tomorrow I head up north to the beaches of Nungwi. More swimming. More sun. Hopefully more juice and seafood. I could get used to this.


3 Responses to “Zanzibar”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wowowow so enjoying your travelogue lately. Incredible.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The Chateau just got your card and present in the mail. Sooo sweet of you. I'm not sure if Voula already commented on a previous post, but I just wanted to say thanks. To be able to remember us little folk back in boring ol Canuckistan while you're on the whirlwind adventure of a lifetime is will not be soon forgot. Come back soon Kat in K. (In the meantime, I'd like more anecdotes about hippos!)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Are there spice markets in Zanzibar? Take pictures!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3