Adventures in Africa



Biting the head off a maggot


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I went to a dinner party last night and it was quite lovely. I felt very adult sitting around, drinking wine and chatting. Luckily as dinner ended the conversation quickly went back down to my maturity level when we somehow started talking about the most disgusting things we've ever eaten. I wasn't the one who bit head off the live maggot but let me tell you, I will never forget the detailed description of the experience that the guy gave us. I will spare you the details.

Today there is no power at work (they forgot to pay the bill) so I had time to come to the internet cafe and catch up on my blogs.

2 days until my BIRTHDAY! Whoo hoo! Wait - why am I excited again? Oh yeah, I will get lots of attention and free drinks. THAT's WHY. And my big plans for the day are sitting by the pool, relaxing, meeting some friends for appetizers & drinks, then going DANCIN'. I put almost no effort into the planning (compared to last year's "AMAZING BIRTHDAY RACE") so it will hopefully be a pretty stress-free birthday. We'll see.


1 Responses to “Biting the head off a maggot”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Happy Birthday! It's officially the 25th and I just came back from celebrating Jermaine's birthday. It was Janet Jackson vs Madonna night at the club. There was lots of dancing involved and NO greasy men. So hurry back. Presents await. Actually, don't hurry. It's cold and miserable.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3