Adventures in Africa



9 Months


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Big News... Very exciting stuff.

I have extended my contract! I am staying for an extra month! I will be here 9 months instead of 8! I will still be leaving work on Jan 13th and travelling throughout Africa for an month and a half but then returning to Nairobi in late February to start up work again for a month before returning to Canada (via London) in late March. YEAH!!!

Also in the news... Karen arrived last night. Today I showed her around Westlands and took her to the Maasai Market. Tonight I will take her to the Mountain Club of Kenya meeting. I think I scared her a little when I showed her the list of things we will do while she is here. It is a big list! But I'm sure she's up for it. (I'll ask her when she wakes up from her nap... LIGHTWEIGHT!!!)


3 Responses to “9 Months”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's awesome. Congrats.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I fear for Karen. You're scarier than the lions.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's cool. I get to live another month (vicariously) in Kenya!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3