Adventures in Africa



Big Thanks.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I got a great little care package from Mariza and the Chateau Nice folks! Nothing like some illegal software to make my work a little easier and some tea for making my relaxing a little more pleasant! Asante sana!!

Quick question - I am going to a Halloween party on Oct 28th and the theme is the Seven Deadly Sins. Any ideas?? Keep in mind there aren't really any costume stores here (and I HIGHLY doubt there is any glitter hair spray - but I could be mistaken).


3 Responses to “Big Thanks.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    u r welcome (though mariza deserves all the credit)

    costume? easy: lust. Requires not so much a costume, but a lack of costume.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have no idea how to read your blogs anymore. Everyone is giving all this great feed back about your adventures but I have no idea what's going on with you life. Where are your blogs????

    Your friend confused!

    Hey but your pictures look amazing!!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Be gluttony and stick a spear from the top of your head. You can be roasted goat.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3