Adventures in Africa



Beans lots of beans lots of beans


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kenya grocery store Uchumi has a terrible selection (for better selection go to Nakumatt). But it's more convenient for me so I'm there all the time. You will find whole shelves (and sometimes almost half of a row of shelves) stocked with the same items (beans, maize flour, ketchup, beef stock, wheatabix and canned tuna all seem to be popular items at my Uchumi). But it makes for nice photos. Plus if you are ever in the mood for baked beans - you know where to go!!!


0 Responses to “Beans lots of beans lots of beans”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3