Adventures in Africa



What will happen to Kat in Kenya??


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whoa. I just panicked. For a minute there I thought that I have been here for 5 months. But it is only 4. So that means I still have 4 months before my ominous return.

I don't know what to write about. Too many thoughts in my head. As much as I want to I am unable to completely share my experiences. I am glad that Karen (and possibly Dez) are coming to visit! It will be nice to have someone KIND OF understand what it was like here once I am back in the big country. Although I am kind of afraid to see their reactions because I want them to love it like I do.

I wonder sometimes if I like things here a little too much - like I am just really excitable and am just getting wrapped up in Kenya like I would a hockey team or something - for the sake of it rather than for good reason. You know what I mean?? I mean, usually people only really like things this much in retrospect right? When you look at the glossy photos and can't experience the pollution burning your lungs and the people harassing you and the fact that you can't walk around once it's dark out?


1 Responses to “What will happen to Kat in Kenya??”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    methinks you'll need some decompression time, a kind of environmental halfway-house, before hitting grim and orderly Ontario. I recommend somewhere Carribean, somewhere with tropical fruit (see how poorly I relate?), but they speak english. A month there, then return to Canada... Otherwise the cognitive repercussions will be smashing

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3