Adventures in Africa



Remember the Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy Birthday Dad!!! I hope you have a good one!!

Something I forgot to mention about Uganda:

Country Music – they love it there! Walking down the street upon my arrival I was met with the voice of Kenny Rogers and Willie Nelson and Shania was all over the place. I must have heard 'The Gambler' three or four times when I was there – just being played in a matatu or blasted from speakers in a store to benefit those walking by on the street.


1 Responses to “Remember the Day”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The question of the day seems to be is: Is Kat a country fan? I have her iPod these days for import purposes to Kenya. I say yes. I think she is going to go ape if she doesn't get to see Reese play June Carter Cash soon...very soon.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3