Adventures in Africa



Kids in Bungoma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Kids in Bungoma, originally uploaded by Kattaka.

Had a pretty incredible time in Bungoma and the surrounding area (Western Kenya) but have to be off as I'm attending the TUSKER CUP - a big soccer tournament - the finals this afternoon are Kenya vs. Tanzania - should be an interesting game. We got VIP tickets for about $4. I think VIP means we have seats. I'll write a little more about my trip later. This photo is of some kids at a primary school we visited that is part of a peer-to-peer training program. When they saw me with the camera it was like a stampede. Also the fact that a random white girl was at their school. This is an area that not many tourists go to so I was a rarity. They had fun practicing their english on me and checking out the photos of themselves on my view finder.

More later...


0 Responses to “Kids in Bungoma”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3