Adventures in Africa



It's where I live...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It's where I live..., originally uploaded by Kattaka.

So this is the place...

I'm feeling kind of crappy today - damned jet lag - had a hard time sleeping last night. Luckily this morning, all groggy-like, I was able to just veg and watch the PowderPuff Girls. I hope I can sleep tonight - WORK TOMORROW!!!!


3 Responses to “It's where I live...”

  1. Blogger Mariza 

    Kathryn, your apartment is so cute! I love the couches. So what's the city like?

    -Marz

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I agree...nice digs! Goodluck on your first day of the job.

    I spent the weekend doing pretty 'netcorps' like stuff myself (i.e. turning a hospital cart into a waiting room computer terminal) Did you know that underneath hospital cart table top veneer there is a grey solid (dusty) substance. What does asbestos look like? Should I be trusted with power tools?

    Let us know how it goes!

  3. Blogger beth 

    You have all that space to yourself? Luxury, I say.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3