Adventures in Africa



Take Off, Eh!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I leave tonight. I was shocked and saddened to hear about the news of the bombings in London this morning. It won't affect my flights (that I know of thus far), but I'm stressed worrying about friends in London. Brother Matt is fine in Oxford but there are a handful of other people I hope to hear from fairly soon.

That definitely took away from my focus on "ALL THINGS KATHRYN" this morning. Now I'm not really thinking about going away anymore - just mostly concerned for what happened. Although I'm sure as I step off the plane I'll be at least a LITTLE nervous. Just a bit.


1 Responses to “Take Off, Eh!”

  1. Blogger beth 

    Good luck, good luck, and have a wonderful time! You'll do good work and be changed forever.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3