Adventures in Africa



Final Countdown


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I leave in 27 hours for Nairobi, Kenya. All packed up and ready to go...

I kind of rushed into putting this site together so please report any glitches to me. I'll be trying my best to update it as often as I can. Also please feel free to check out my photos on Flickr. If you have any photos to submit - email me. The Africa photos will hopefully start SOON!!

The main things on my mind:
1) What kind of cheeses will they have there?
2) How hot/humid will it be? (despite the access I have to this info)
3) Will someone REALLY pick me up at the airport?
4) How many days will it take me to see a giraffe?
5) In flight meals - good or bad?

But I'm not really nervous - mostly just about the "new job" I start on Monday. And whether or not I'll get eaten by a lion. And if I'll make any friends. And if I'll get malaria. But that's about it. Small potatoes really.


0 Responses to “Final Countdown”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

www.flickr.com

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3